$99 WordPress Website Deal: includes a starter WordPress website and 1 month of our starter WordPress website hosting - Perfect for a personal or small business website
For a one-time charge of only $99, Ron the Web Guy will develop a starter WordPress website similar to:
Here's What You Get With the $99 Starter WordPress Website Deal:
- 1st month of starter Managed WordPress web-hosting - included
- No installation or maintenance required on your part. We manage all WordPress software and WordPress security updates - included
- Visually appealing, responsive web design across all screens - included
- Basic SSL certificate (secures your website) - included
- Monthly website backups - included
Full Control of Your WordPress Website:
You will always maintain full administrator rights to your WordPress website. After we have set up and launched your website, you and/or anyone you give permission to can easily edit your WordPress website 24/7 via the WordPress dashboard.
(I highly recommend, by the way, that you not hire anyone who doesn’t give you full administrator rights to your own WordPress website.)
After the first month of included web-hosting, continue hosting your personal/small business WordPress website on Ron the Web Guy’s virtual private web server (VPS) for only $14.95 per month.
(Some other companies may sell WordPress web hosting for less, but Ron the Web Guy will host your WordPress website on a virtual private web server (VPS), not on a typical shared web server as other web hosting companies do. Having your site on a VPS improves your website’s speed, security and up-time reliability.)
The Real $99 WordPress Website Deal:
There is no catch to this $99 WordPress deal. In the 25+ years that I have been developing and hosting websites, I’ve figured out how to offer customers a cost-effective alternative and still earn myself a few nickels. Plus, I gain satisfaction by helping people and small businesses. It's straight forward: You supply the content and images and I put it together in a professional website. I will of course give advice/recommendation on content and/or images if needed.
Optional WordPress Extras (additional cost):
- Add extra sections or pages to your WordPress site (such as a customized “Contact Us” form, photo gallery, customized web forms, etc.)
- Choose your own WordPress theme/website design
- WordPress theme/website design customization
- WordPress plugins - Enhance the design and/or functionality of your website
- Complete backups for your WordPress website
- Sell your products/services online via eCommerce
- Get upgraded SSL to heighten the security of your WordPress website
- Optimize for SEO so that your website shows up in Google, Bing, and Yahoo search results
- Obtain additional email addresses
- Integrate Google Analytics into your website
- Purchase custom logos for use on your WordPress website and other marketing materials
- Purchase and fully own your domain name from Ron the Web Guy starting at $14.95 year. (You should never pay for a domain name that isn’t fully registered in your own name and with your own contact info.)
- Plus there are many more WordPress website options – Please contact me if you don’t see the website options you want listed above.
If you already have a website, Ron the Web Guy can update your current website or build an improved one for you on a staging/test server so that your current site can be maintained until you are ready to move to the new website. Also, you can keep your current domain name and URL when launching the new website. Ron the Web Guy will handle all the technical matters so that you don’t have to.
Looking for More?
With 25+ years of web developing and web hosting experience, Ron the Web Guy can do more than just a $99 starter WordPress website. If you are looking for more, we can build you a complete eCommerce site similar to these:
Ron the Web Guy Promise:
I truly believe this is the best $99 WordPress package deal out there … but if you find a better one, please let me know, as I will do my best to match or even beat it.
Let's Get Started:
Let Ron the Web Guy know if you have any questions about WordPress websites or full-blown eCommerce websites.
One More Thing:
I do not outsource my website building or web-hosting services overseas. I am proud to be located in Roslyn, WA 98941. If you choose Ron the Web Guy for your WordPress website and web hosting, you’ll know you’re dealing with someone local and not overseas.